CITY OF ELEPHANT BUTTE PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
VARIANCE APPLICATIONS V-16-01
Notice is hereby given that the City Planning & Zoning Commission will hold public hearings on Tuesday October 4, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. at City Hall, 103 Water Street for the following variance request:
Proposed Request: Variance application pursuant to §155.006(I), from Kathleen Mullady to place an undersized home 385 ft2 dwelling and a 440 ft2 garage on the property with additional dimensional variances for: the front, side, and rear setback minimums as well as minimum dwelling width.
The application seeks five variances from sections §155.027(C) (3), (4), (9 (a)(b)(c) of the Zoning Code:
- A variance of 415 ft2 from the minimum heated area of 800 ft2 for a dwelling.
- A variance of 11’ from the minimum 14 feet dwelling width.
- A variance to create a 4’ side setback from the minimum 5’ side setback.
- A variance to create 3’ rear setback from the minimum 5’ rear setback.
- A variance to create a 10’ setback from the minimum 20’ front setback.
Copies of the applications are available for public inspection at City Hall during normal business hours Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Please contact City Land Use Administrator Gabriel Boyle at firstname.lastname@example.org , 744-4892 with questions regarding the application.