Notice is hereby given that Ordinance 170 was adopted during a duly advertised public meeting of the City Council of the City of Elephant Butte, NM on October 4, 2017.
Ordinance 170 is referenced as an Ordinance relating to the subdivision code of the City of Elephant Butte, Chapter 151 of the Code of Ordinances, Revising the provisions for subdivision approval and Re-Organizing the provisions for subdivision standards repealing and replacing sections 151.07, 151.08 and 151.10 Re-Organizing and adding new material as sections 151.08 and 151.12 and retaining sections 151.01, 151.06, 151.11, 151.13-151.15 and 151.99. This ordinance can be reviewed in its entirety at City Hall, 103 Water Street, From 8am -12pm and 1pm – 5pm Monday through Friday, or online at www.cityofelephantbutte.com.
/S/ Karen Rieth, CMC
Posted: Thursday, October 5, 2017
Effective Date: Tuesday, October 10, 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ORDINANCE NO. 164 WAS ADOPTED BY THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF ELEPHANT BUTTE, NEW MEXICO DURING ITS DULY ADVERTISED PUBLIC MEETING ON AUGUST 2, 2017.
Ordinance #164 known as: WATER AND WASTEWATER RATE SCHEDULE
The ordinance can be reviewed in its entirety at City Hall, 103 Water Street, from 8am – 12pm and
1pm – 5pm, Monday through Friday or online at www.cityofelephantbutte.com.
Posted: August 3, 2017
Ordinance Effective Date: August 8, 2017
New Rates effective: September 1, 2017
/S/ Karen Rieth, CMC
Notice is hereby given that Ordinance 166 was adopted during a duly advertised public meeting of the City Council of the City of Elephant Butte, NM on July 19, 2017.
Ordinance 166 is referenced as the “LEDA”. This ordinance can be reviewed in its entirety at City Hall, 103 Water Street, From 8am -125pm and 1pm – 5pm Monday through Friday, or online at www.cityofelephantbutte.com.
/S/ Karen Rieth, CMC
Posted: Thursday, July 20, 2017
Effective Date: Tuesday, July 25, 2017
Our City Ordinances from number 1 to number 156 have been codified and are in one document. You can view these Ordinances through American Legal Publishing. This web site allows you to search for key words, and specific sections with ease.
The City has passed additional Ordinances and they can be viewed by clicking on the title or the number Below. We will be adding these Ordinances into the Code Book soon.
Download the PDFs here
- 172 Loan for WWTP $425,000 NMED
- 171 Drones Died for Lack of Motion
- 170 Subdivision Code
- 169 Uniform Traffic
- 167 Deadly Weapons
- 166 – LEDA
- 165 – Annual Liquor Ordinance – DO NOT CODIFY
- 164 – Water Waterwater Increase
- 163 – Ordinance Allowing OHVs to operate on City Streets
- 162– Ordinance Amending 158 Allowing Golf Carts to operate on City Streets
- 160- Ordinance New Mexico Water Franchise Agreement
- 159- Ordinance Authorizing the Execution and Delivery of a Loan Agreement Among The Sierra County Joint Powers Commission
- 158-Ordinance Providing for the operation of golf carts on city streets and establishing standards, restrictions and registration requirements
- 157-An Ordinance of the City of Elephant Butte,New Mexico, Amending Chapters 154,155 and Ordinance 140, establishing a process for designating lots identified as being impacted by drainage, run off, erosion, poor soil and/or flooding conditions or impacting adjacent lots the lots in the same manner and providing a penalty for non-compliance
- 156 – Ordinance relating to liquor license adopted 6.3.2015
- 155 – Ordinance 155 Uniform Traffic Ordinance
- 154 – Ordinance relating to the limited keeping of chicken hens
- 153 – Ordinance repealing city ordinance No 150
- 152 – Ordinance Amending Section 155.005 to add zoning definitions and amending section 155.033 concerning the commercial zoning district including the reduction of setback requirements, increase lot coverage provisions, add “Temporary Mobile Vending” as a permitted use, and clarify landscaping and other provisions. – adopted 6/3/2015
- 151 – Ordinance Amending the Provisions of Sections 31.62, 31.64, 31.65 and 31.66 of the Lodger’s Tax Ordinance
- 150 – Ordinance REPEALED
- 148 – Ordinance relating to Temporary Overnight Uses of Public Facilities -adopted 12/3/208
- 147 – Ordinance relating to Accessory Buildings within R-1-A, R-1-B, R-1-C and R-3 Zones-adopted 12/3/20147 –
- 146 – Uniform Traffic Ordinance Violation Penalty Assessment-adopted 8/6/20146
- 145 – Uniform Traffic Ordinance-adopted 8/6/2014
- 143 – R-1-D zoning district – Setback and Lot Coverage Requirements
- 142 – Rezoning from Residential to Commercial on Certain Lots– adopted 11/20/2013
- 140 – Process for Approving Building Permits
- 139 – Simplifying the Procedure for Approving the Subdivision and Re-Subdivision of Certain Parcels of Land